Saturday, September 17, 2011

An Introduction

This blog is a place to discuss Confucian ethics and Confucian "Dao" (Way) of life. The purpose of my blog is to explore the application of the Confucian principles in the each daily living, specifically in Stockton.
My interest in writing this blog is due to my passion for Confucius and his philosophy. I believe that the Confucian principles can have beneficial effects on a person in all aspects of his or her life.
As a person that comes from a traditional Asian family, I had grown up with the Confucian principles constantly being engrained into my mind, and these principles have been integrated into my identity as a person.   

3 comments:

  1. 子に痴話あああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

    ReplyDelete
  2. これは かっこいです!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never hear many people talk about Confucianism so it'll be interesting to hear more about it! And I didn't know you can read Japanese.

    ReplyDelete